Will there be any side effect of taking oxyelite pro along with paxil while dieting and having alcohol without any reactions ?

What might happen if I take oxyelite pro while I am also taking paxil and abilify. I m not worried but there is a warning on the bottle about not taking it if you take an SSRI. YOu are also not supposed to drink alcohol while taking either paxil or abilify and I am able to drink without any bad reactions, and now I am dieting and would like to try oxyelite pro, even though I take paxil. Thanks, Sabrina
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012