Will there be any side effect of taking Fertisure-M instead of Fertisure F?

Hello Doctor, My Gynaecologist had suggested Fertisure-F for me but without noticing I have been taking Fertisure -M fr the past 2.5 months. Today only I realized after looking at the prescription that I have been taking a wron tablet. Will there be any side effects of using Fertisure-M instead of Fertisure -F? I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 months and after usgae of Fertisure-M I had observed that my menstrual cycle delayed by 15 days last month and this month even though it was ontime, it was very low when compared to my normal cycles. I am afraid if this is the impact of using a wrong tablet. Please advice.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  1332 Awaiting Answer