Will there be any side effect if I take effexor and dexatrim Max Complex 7 together ?

is it safe to take effexor and dexatrim Max Complex 7 together?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011

welcome to HealthcareMagic

The medicine you are taking effexor is a antidepressant called Venlafaxine and the dexa trim max has content of 7 keto;ginseng;B-complex caffeine.The drug interaction that can take place between the dexatrim and antidepressant is not properly known so it is better to avoid taking them together.Still if you really need to take it please consult your doctor who has started you on effexor before starting dexatrim max.