Will there be any problems during sexual intercourse, pregnancy and child birth due to catheter?

my girlfriend just told me she is going through the catheter process of the tube adn uriniating, well she told me she has to tell me before marriage about ths , when i asked her if there will be a problem later for child birth since she is doing the catheter process, i want to know if there will be problems to pregnancy and child birth due to catheter.Also i want to know if there will be a problem during sexual intercourse also since this problem is directly linked to the vagina .
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012
Nothing to worry about catheterization done for urinary problem.
It can not have any bad effect in her genital tract.
You can not have any problem during sexual intercourse.
Forget it and enjoy your life.
Ok and take care.