Will there be any problem in my pregnancy if i had cyst in my breast ?

Hi I am age of 27 years. When I was 18, there were three little big cysts in my breast along with 2 very very small cysts. When I consulted doctor , she asked me to remove through surgery and we got it removed and send the same to laboratory for testing and found they are non-cancerous. Later she asked me to use some medicines to melt the very small ones. One got melted other one is still there as I did not take the medicines properly. Now I got married 8 months ago and thinking to plan for kids in next two months. So wil it create any problmes during my pregnancy . I am so much tensed about all these..? does it cause any problems to get pregnancy ? I am so worried .could you please help me..also am using BCP right now ? Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Oct 2011