Will there be any problem if I get married as I have only left testis ?

I have only left testis I think the right one is not get down Is there any problem if i get married or anything else Dear sir , I have only left testis. I think the right one is not get down. Is there any problem if i get married or anything else?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

you need to do an semen analysis, to find out whether there is normal function of testis in production of the sperm... also USG of abdomen may be necessary to find the missing right testis, because some times , the testes remains within the abdomen, these are high risk of leading to carcinomas... If the development of penis , erection of penis and ejaculation of semen is normal... then you can get married....hope I have answered your question..