Will the skin on the nipples which are two toned return to normal color after mammoplasty and nipple grafting ?

My skin on my nipples lifted and peeled 2 weeks after mammoplasty and free nipple grafting . I followed my PS instructions at that time and am moisturizing the nipple area twice daily. The problem is, they are two-toned, and I am concerned if they will ever return to their normal coloration. I am an african american
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011

It would return back to your normal color.

Do not be much concerned about it.

If you strongly believe that it happened after over moisturising then stop it and consult your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query.