Will the habit of eating raw rice affect a girls health in any way ?

Age-21 Gender-Female No medical history Will the habit of eating raw rice (uncooked rice) affect a girls health in any way? if Yes... How to stop that? I am not able to control this habit at all. Please help me in thi regard.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Hi,Glory thanks for query.Raw rice can not be digested properly.Can lead to stomach problems and indigestion.This habit can not affect pregnancy in any way.Habit or craving for unusual things might need some evaluation if it continuous.Please discuss this with your doctor.bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla's  Response
Raw rice has complex CBH that are not entirely digested by the human GIT.
It may cause chronic indigestion problems and is not advised.
hi welcome,
eating raw rice mentioned as a symptom of a disease(pandu) in ayurveda.
it will definitely affect the health by loosen teeth and gum inflammation along with weakness
if you are receiving apt treatment with the help of an ayurvedic doctor you will definitely benefited
for further clarification