Will the contraceptive pill Nordette be effective even after 127 hours ?

me and my boyfriend used the withdrawal method the first time we did it last june 8,AM, being paranoid and took nordette just now, today is june 13,PM ( so today is the 5th day but not necessarily 120 hours)...will that be still effective? will i not get pregnant? thanks. please reply i need help. Doc to be exact i took the tab nordette after 127 hours.. ( im just a little late of 6 to 7 hours) will it still be effective please help me...
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
wait for the withdrawal bleeding to occur
if no bleeding in 7 days time consult gynecologist