Will the bump/lump after a chalazion surgery go off by itself ?

i had a chalazion surgery about 2 week ago but still have the little bump/lump i had before surgery.i had an appointment a week after surgery but my doctor didn t mention anything about it.i didn t have looked under my eyelid before the appointment so i didn t know about that bump before appointment,what should i do??is it normal and the bump will be gone after a while with warm compresses or should i set another appointment with my doctor and tell about it???
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011