Will taking nordette after 5 days of sex prevent me from getting pregnant ?

I did it with my boyfreind last june 8--around 3:00 pm it was my first. We used the withdrawal method as it has lower chances of getting me pregnant ... although we used that method I am getting paranoid all of a sudden and took nordette last june 13-- around 9:15pm (4 pill first then after 12 hours another 4 pill, total of 8 all in all) Will it still be effective as i took the pill at 127 hours after our intercourse??? please help me with this im sooo worried and getting paranoid, i cant even sleep at night. please help. I wanted to make sure im safe...
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011