Will taking egg from sister give child with my genes and resemblance?

Hi, I just turned 43. Last year i had one failed IVF . For the past three months my new doctor is checking my FSH and E2 hormones to try IUI . So far they have been elevated. Today he suggested I think about using my sister for egg donation . My sister is 31 years old and is ready to help. My doctor says since we are biological sisters, the egg will have 100% the same genetics . But I think I will always think that its not my child. I want to know if her egg is implanted in me and i become pregnant will it become my own child(i am not talking about phycological issues), will it have my own genes, will there be a resemblance with me? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013