Will taking abortion pill for a second time have side effects ?

Hi, we are 7 months old married couple. Recently we faced a problem. My wife s Period was not starting in this cycle. So we had done urine test through Preg Detect and it found Positive. But we had done Protect sex only one or two day it was unprotected sex and my wife had took I pill with in 24 hours. But we are really confuised How the test found Positive. Now the problem is Four months back also it happend same and my wife took Aboration pill by the concern of Doctor . And Now also we are really not prepare for Kid. So again my wife want to took aboration Pill. My quistion is that if shee took aboration pill will it be effected to next time pregenancy or any type of helth problem may come. please suggest ASAP.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Sep 2011