Will taking OVARL G affects the regular formation of muscus and ovulation? Slow egg growth

Will taking OVARL G affects the regular formation of muscus and ovalation? My wife taken it for 28 days in the last month and she is saying the muscus production is not happening on the day which it should normally be. Moreover the growth of the EGG also very slow and two scan in two different days provides the same size of the EGG as a result. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
May 2013
Ovral g is a combined oral contraceptive pill.
It can cause side effects like alteration in the menstrual pattern, change in vaginal discharge etc.
Contraceptive pills sometimes can stop or alter the ovulation.
And as you know being on pills the woman can't get pregnancy.
So if the pills are kept for the purpose of regularization of the cycles etc, no need to worry about the vaginal discharge or ovulation.
Once she completes the course, after few weeks her hormones can come to normal levels.
After that you can plan for pregnancy, if you are desiring so.
For more details you can ask me directly through the premium forum.