Will taking Norethisterone result in non ovulation ?

norethisterone 5mg. when will i ovulate and become pregnant . please help norethisterone 5mg. when will i ovulate and become pregnant, please help in april i was given norethisterone 5mg tablets to get my periods started after having a baby. i only took a few out of the pack and my period came. Then i had a period 29th may which seemed normal. i am trying to get pregnant and i am hoping i will concieve this month( june) is there anyway that i wont ovulate and get pregant due to taking them tablets in april, please help i am so worried now.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
tab take in previous cyle will not have effect in this cycle
ovulation does not occur every month
if you are for pregnancy and worried for it you may consult gynecologist and take medicines to increase the chance of pregnancy
there are medicines which increase the chance of ovulation and chance of pregnancy
for pregnancy to occur husband's reports are to be normal also