Will tabs folvite, sustain,dufaston ,injection chorionic humen gonadotrophin help to avoid miscarriage for a person with miscarriage history ?

dear sir there is a problem with my wife. she got pregnant now.but she become miscarriage(the foitus be dead after three month) 4 time,the doctor advise some tests like torch hemoglobin tsh .all test r normal but tsh in tsh the hormone become arise as6.9. now she is 83 days pregnancy . im afraid not to repeat last 4 times case. the priscripson is tab folvite 1 od,sustain tab 1 od,tab dufaston 1 tds,inj chorionic humen gonadotrophin at 7 days.please suggest me.thanks dear sir there is a problam with my wife. she got pregnanat now.but she become miscarrige(the foitus be dead after three month) 4 time,the doctor advise some tests like torch hemoglobin tsh.all test r normal but tsh in tsh the hormone become arise as6.9. now she is 83 days pregnancy. im afraid not to repeat last 4 times case. the priscripson is tab folvite 1 od,sustain tab 1 od,tab dufaston 1 tds,inj chorionic humen gonadotrophin at 7 days.please suggest me.thanks
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011