Will sudden change in formula affect 6 mth 2 week old baby? Also having breast feed

Hi Doctor.. my baby is 6 mths and 2 weeks old . I have been giving him Dexolac 1, as per Doctors advice from 5th mth ( as I rejoined my Job ). and Dexolac 2 after 6 mths. i had taken the tins along with me to dubai, UAE. But the stock I had is over and Dexolac 2 is not available here in Dubai. From last 2 days am giving him Promil gold, step 2. is it good for my baby? would sudden change in the formula affect him? tried giving him banana,rice,raggi purees, but he is not taking them. he drinks orange juice. He was fed only breast milk till 5th month and still giving him breast milk from 6.00 pm to 7.00 am.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012