Will step up help in height growth?

Hi sir... My name is my age is 25 now nd my weight is just 50 nd height is only 5.2, I ordered step up to increase my height becoz its my marriage age my parents R suffering alot becoz no growth in my body.. I'll like a small kid nd im doin buisiness nd all will treat me as a small guy... Wat to do sir... Plz solve my query
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Girls normally reach maximum during 14-16 years which we call growth spurt beyond which longitudinal growth is almost plateaus.This does not have promising remedies so far.5.2 is a good height.You are in fact fortunate because those who are less than 5 inches fall under short stature category.Stay fit and stay healthy.Nothing to worry.All the best.