Will soya milk cause weight loss? Trying to gain weight. Any side effects for endura mass?

hii... i am 23 years old girl... and i am very skinny.... i want to start taking soya milk or endura mass to become healthy and to gain some weight.... and i want to know that if i will take soya milk ... will it really help me... because it can also be used to loss weight.... and if i will take endura mask .... i want u to make me sure that after taking endura mask my physique will not be men type.... as my cusin has suffered from this side affect after some treatment of this type
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012