Will small lumps in my chest pose a danger for my future pregnancy ?

Hi..I am 27 years old now..female. I got married an year ago. When I was 18 I found two big masses along with two very small ones in breast and consulted doctor. She advised me to go for a surgery and remove them. So those two big masses were removed. But still I have very small lumps in breast. they are still the same in size and there is no pain at all for the past 10 years. Now i want to plan for a baby. So am scared now like will it create any problems in my pregnancy ? do I have breast cancer ? Can I give a birth to baby ? what will happen to my baby ? am spending sleepless nights..? could you please advise me ? My previous report says: sections studied from both the masses received show Pericanalicular and intra Canalicular patterns of fibro adenomas with myxoid stroma. One of the nodule vascular congestion haemorrhage admixed with inflammatory cells. There is no evidence of malignancy .
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012