Will sleeping on one certain side affect facial bone structure ?

Hi, I m 20 years old, not sure if it ll help. My question is about sleeping positions and facial bone structure. I often like to sleep on my left side, meaning I sleep with the left side of my face , facing the pillow. It s noticeable that my jaw protrudes more toward the right side of my face, and the bridge of my nose protrudes to the left side of my face. I have also been reading about genetics and found out that, genotype ultimately controls the phenotype . However, more and more studies are showing that environmental factors may play a significant role in facial and dental development and may alter the phenotype. I guess what I m trying to ask is, It it possible that the force of gravity and the pressure from 8 hours of staying in one position daily cause ones facial structure to change? Assuming it s over the course of between 10-20 years.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011