Will sinus arrhythmia have effect on my pregnancy ?

Hi. I am 16years old, 4 9 in height.. I am 1 month pregnant going 2 mos. and i was diagnosed of having sinus arrythmia last year. i am afraid if this will be so risky for me and for my baby. thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
welcome to health care magic.
well sinus arrhythmia in pregnancy are a matter of concern.most of these arrythmia are benign and does not require any intervention.but regular chek up is mandatory.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

Sinus arrhythmia is normal. Nothing to worry. There could be anaemia which can cause any palpitation you may be experiencing. You need to get your blood tests done and confirm. Otherwise there is no problem. Since you are bit shorter you need to consult your Doc regarding the effect on pregnancy because you could be having CPD which may warrant a C-section. Kindly discuss all the prospects in this regard. Drink plenty of water. Eat fresh green leafy vegetables and fruits to prevent constipation as well.