Will oxyelite help in controlling the eating habits that can lead to losing weight ?

hi im 24yrs of age i am 5 2 weight 164 so i am like 30lbs over weight and im trying to lose it and i want to start taking oxyelite pro i dont think i have any health issue but i just had a baby like 3months ago i want to start working out and eating lesser portion but i just need to have something to help me controll my eatting habits make me eat less and i heard that oxyelite helps with that one thing i know i have a problem with is that my food tend to go down slowly it kinda remind me of people with acid reflex cause i cant really drink pop and i have to drink right after i eata spoon full so i drink water to help it go down faster
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011