Will oral sex and ejaculation delay me to be a father ?

Hello sir iam 27 year old guy iam also doing oral sex and ejaculation for past 8 years..now my penis is not geeting gud eraction , i feel like that,,,and my body is looking fat..........if i get marrrie can i be a father quick
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Hi Smith,thanks for query.It is possible that increase in weight could be one of reason for not doing well.please do regular exercise and plan your diet well.Oral sex can not lead to any weakness or has nothing do with not having good erection.At times not having good ejaculation could be due to performance anxiety,some dis like etc.This again will not affect your marriage life and your chances of becoming father.bye.