Will new born baby test marijuana positive if mother smoked marijuana till 26th week of pregnancy?

HI, I ve been smoking mj for about 3 years now and I am 26 weeks prego . I ve stopped because I know the state I live in test babies. All I do now is hurt and/ or feel nauseated which is why at first I chose not to stop. I realize its a little late in the game but I do still have exactly 90 days until birth is expected. How can I make sure that I get to take my baby home and love her the way only I can. How long does it stay in babies urine and meuconium
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012