Will my wife get Hepatitis from me even if she has taken vaccination ?

I used to donate blood , likewise one year before, I donated blood in my organisation. At that time they informed me that I have been infected by the Hepatatis Virus. So I got frightened at that time and i went through several tests to check whether the virus found will lead to Jaundice . Then with all the test reports I consulted a physician in Ramachandra Hospital and she said that you are normal but the virus in your blood will be there for long and it will ther in blood as a carrier and it will not lead to jaundice any way. At time I didnt got married and I asked the doctor , will there be any problem in having sex with my wife. The doctor replied that my wife need to put the vaccination injection for three times as a course( 1 month , 2 month and sixth month ). Now I got married and still I am afraid to have sex with my wife. Please give me a correct solution for this problem.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011