Will my teeth fall out due to plaque causing gaps in teeth & what treatment should I undergo with ?

can't afford dentist but have big build up of plaque causing gaps in teeth My teeth are in bad condition. I m 18 , female, and can t afford a dentist. On my front teeth I have a big build up of plaque which has caused gaps in my teeth. 2 of my front, bottom teeth are surrounded by hard white plaque an i m scared that if I try to get rid of then the teeth will fall out as they are a little bit wobbly just now. I think the plaque is the only thing stopping them. I m really quite scared as I have low self confidence as it is. What can I do ? Please help. Will my teeth fall out ?
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011