Will my son be ok as he grows older ?

hi, i have 5 yrs old son who is physiclly challanged and still not able to be sit, speaking from his birth . plz give me suitable answer whether he is become physically well or not.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Hi Jaisiram,
Considering ur son is 5 yr old and unable sit yet....he is having significntly delayed milestones.Such physically challenged child comes in profound retardation category.Though I dont have details about his birth history and other milestones,how is his muscle tones,bowel and bladder habits.
But still there is chances that he will become physically well... as they have delayed milestones ...they take more time than normal child to develop this ...but requires professional assiatance.Pls consult to paediatrician and if needed he will guide u for physiotheropy also to achive milestones near normal.