Will my precum make my girlfriend pregnant by touching her vagina?

Will my precum make my girlfriend pregnant by touching her vagina? Please help! Hi, i am a guy and my girlfriend and i are both 18. I would like to ask whether my precum on my penis will make my girlfriend pregnant by touching her vagina. I was wearing my underwear but she wasn t wearing anything, but my girlfriend and i noticed that my underwear wasn t wet at all. We are very worried that if my precum might have passed through my underwear and her vagina was wet at that time. We had read about it and precum do have some sperms. Will i make her pregnant even if there are spots on my underwear?? Please help..if there is a need for urine pregnancy test, when should it be done?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011

Yes pregnancy is possible but chances are very less and it is difficult to quantify risk.

But learn lesson from this incidence and use appropriate measure for not only for contraception in but also for sexually transmitted diseases in future.

Take care,