Will my penis keep growing? Have acne and frequent erections. Masturbating daily

Hi I am turning 18 in 3 days, and im here to ask about my penis . I want to know if it will keep growing . I dont know my exact size,but in my opinion its small. I havnt grown any facial hair and my adams apple is not visible. I still get acne and I get alot of erections through out the day. Especially in the morning. I masterbate about everyday. My penis does not seem thick, but thin. My ball sack is like loose not tight. My testicles are.not very.big. I do have armpit hair and underneath also. But my main question is will my penis keep growing?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM.
It looks like you are still in the growing phase and it can be there upto 25 years of age.
The penis is usually in proportion to the body organs and occasionally it may be long/short or thick/thin.
No two persons look alike and the same applies for the penis as well.
If worried, pls get examined.
DR GS