Will my hair grow back to normal again after the hair fall treatment ?

Hi Doc, Im 24yr female having hair fall problem since 6months. Problem started after igot married shifted my place...ihav refferd to a dermatologist who has prescribed some multivitamins n antidandruff shampoo Danclear. Ihav stopped taking medicine after 1n half month but using the shampoo. My hair fall has reduced but im curious to know tht my hair will grow back to normal again or not as therez been hair thinning than earlier ican see the difference. plz suggest if any diet change is required plz also mention thankyou..
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011