Will my eyes be infected after a boy touched my eyes after he touched his genitals ?

A boy after touching his back and genitals, with his clothes on, touched my face and his fingers hit my eyes. I am afraid that his feces would come in contact with my eyes, when he touched his back and genitals and touched me. Can I get any eye disease? I washed my eyes only after some 2 hours since I was in class. Can I get any eye disease or blindness?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, no doubt there is chance of getting infection but this is vary little. as u washed your eyes so there is no chance of getting infection so do not worry. your eyes are not infected at all.
Dr aseem