Will my boyfriend be able to walk without support after an operation for Avascular necrosis ?

my boyfriend is diagnosed with avascular necrosis on 18july2011. He was having pain in his left leg from 4 mönths i.e. Frm march 2011. Doctor saYS that this is due to weight gainer supplemen that he took last year.he is asked to get core decompresn operation.operation wil be next week. wil he be able t walk properly. Wil the operation be succesful. Please help. He is jst 20yrs old. He is vry upset as he is not alowed to walk without support
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011