Will my baby and future babies be affected since I am O- and A+ ?

My name is Am,age 28,female , I have one year and two month child . I have O-ve and my husband A+ve blood group before my first baby no bleeding as well as no exchange of blood at all and after birth of the baby i take Anti id because my baby blood is A+ve and indirect compose of my blood show negative but after two days of birth my baby was yellow color and take blood exchange and he cure after 5 days .My question is is there any effect on my born baby in future and also the future baby?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011