Will melatonin cause numbness in throat and tongue? History of numbness in throat after taking flexeril

I don t swallow pills, I chew them or open up capsules and put ingredients in fruit juice or milk. I ve had a problem with several ingredients numbing my throat before like Flexeril , muscle relaxant . I just bought Melatonin , because it is a sedative, wondering if it might numb my throat or tongue; do you know the answer to this. Thank you very much for any help you can give me. My email address is: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012