Will masturbation cause weakness in penis ?

Hi i hope you are fine. R/Sir i want to Ask i have Sexual illness. illness is that my Sexual device means penis is on one side and and it is too small because i was committing sins for 4 years doing sex with my hand now it is very small and weak it didn t grow for 4 years and my back has pain now so please kindly help me i will be very thankful of your this kindness Thanks very much
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

Masturbation will not affect in the growth of penis... it is normal exercise that most of men do it... but if there is erection and ejaculation then it shows that there is normal function of penis.., it also indicates that growth of the penis may be normal.. to get out of this fear, then you need to get clinically examined.. consult a surgeon..
Hope I have answered your question..

TakeCare