Will masturbation affect the stricture in the urethra and cause obstruction in urine flow ?

Hi, I do have stricture in my urethra and therefore obstructed urine flow . It has been recently operated and dilated. Right now the flow is little better but it usually has the tendency (general view) to get narrowed again after some time. I also have the habit of doing masturbation once in 3/4 days. Therefore, I just wanted to know whether doing masturbation affects or worses the condition by any chance.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Feb 2012