Will masturbating have harmful effect on health?

hello doctor.. i am 23 years old male. i didnot make never sex with any girl,, bez i m muslims,, and i dont have any permition to make sex before merry.. so some time i have very bad feelings on my mind,, and i make musturbution 1 s week 1 times.. if i make tht,, its hurmfull for my health???? and what should i do for tht?/ can u infrom me ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you.
thank you