Will masturbating decrease sex level ?

sir, i am 20 year old guy i never don sex, and i am doing masterbuting near about 7 year i want to know the time period of sex and also tell that masterbation effect the sex power
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
hi,
welcome 2 healthcaremagic forum
masterbation is a healthy habit ,it only means that your hormones are working properly.your age is the rt time 4 sex!
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi Welcome to healthcare Magic

After 18 yrs you can sex... normally masturbation will not cause any effect on the sexual power( potency)... but studies are still in research that excessive masturbation can result in arrythmias in heart.. 3 to 4 times a week wont affect much..