Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Will marriage between same blood group girl and boy cause any problem during pregnancy ?

any problem in marriage in same blood gruop o and o my girlfriend is o+ annd I am o-.Will be there any problem in her pragnancy if we got married?
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Do not worry no major problem will occur during pregnancy.With any group problem can arise of the baby is rh negative and mother is positive.This problem will not affect current pregnancy,but one needs to take in future pregnancy.And again in this case also a injection can take care of it.So do not worry ,go ahead.bye.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic,

There won't be any problem in pregnancy as your girlfriend blood group is o +ve.Problem in pregnancy arises if female blood group is -ve.Go ahead get married.


Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor