Will lo loestrin fe help acne when is cause by pcos or will make it worst?

Hi, I am concerned about some contraceptives my doctor is switching them again, I used to take yazmin , which was replaced by be yaz and caused me little acne since i have pcos I thing the pill change the mean content which stop the acne when it used to be yazmin, now I don t have a severe acne just a breakout here and there but constant cramps , and my gyn is changing me to lo loestrin fe and the reviews are really bad online, most people said they had severe acne after taking it. I haven t buy the first pack yet, Will lo loestrin fe help acne when is cause by pcos or will make it worst?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013