Will laser surgery work out for herniated disk L5 and bulging disks L4 L3 L2 or should I stay away from this ?

Herniated disk L5 buldging disks L4 L3 L2 is this lazer surgery a good idea or not I have a herniated disk L5 that is prolapsed 30% and L4 L3 L2 are bulging. I have tingling/ numbness or a dead feeling in my left and right leg off and on in different intensitys and I have trouble bending and moving it starts to hurt and you can not bend to tie shoes or wash dishes I have looked online to see differnt options as the traditional back surgery they will only try to fix the L5 On line I found this site and i was wondering what your opinion is on the procedure is it something that will work and save on risks and recovery time or is it something that should be stayed away from..
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011