Will jump rope exercise help in abortion ?

i am a teenage girl my mensuration cycle has stopped i think i am pregnant from one month. i want to abort by doing exercise.please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
First confirm that ur pregnant by doing urine preg test at home. If ur pregnant then u cant abort by jumping or exercise, u have to consult ur doctor and if the pregnancy is within 40 days(count from 1st day of ur last cycle) then with medication u can abort. If its more than 40 days u have to under go MTP.
Since ur teenage girl my sincere advise, dont have unprotected sex till u get married.
Always prevention is better.
Hope I have answered ur question,
Plz. do not try to do that.It would not get the solution;it will even harm you.
Firstly u do ur urine test to know ,is really got pregnancy,or have any other reason .Do not get afraid to go to a lady gynaecologist and see for safe method of terminating. Never practice any harmful methods if u are sure about pregnancy.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You should confirm pregnancy before you can plan abortion.Please get home pregnancy test done with early morning urine sample.
There can be multiple causes of cessation of periods other than pregnancy.
Abortion cannot be done by exercise.It is just that some may abort due to strenuous exercise , but it not a method to abort.
Please visit your Gynecologist and do not attempt to do anything on your own , as there can be serious complications..
Hope I answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.