Will it make any side effect if I take 300 mg tab once instead of taking 3X100 mg of Eptoin?

I am a young man of 46. Since birth I was having seizures up to 5 years (no medication was given because of parents ignorance about this problem)...then when I was 24 I had my first seizure in my office, which I was aware, then I consulted the Neurologist and he prescribed Eptoin (100mg) for 3 years. I took the treatment as prescribed. Again in the year 1994, I had another seizure in a sports ground then one more in the year 1997, then again started treatment and I think I stopped after one year or so..Now two months back I had one more seizure. After consulting the Dr. he prescribed me again Eptoin (100 mg)x3, once a day (I take at night before sleep)...Now I have started taking Eptoin 300 mg, one tab before sleep....Will it make any side effect if I take 300 mg tab once instead of taking 3X100 mg... please guide me accordingly or any other medicines is taken along with 300 mg tablet to avoid its side effects, if any. And please also suggest me when should I take the medicine (in the morning or before going to bed)...One more think, when I took 300 mg. eptoin, the next moring I was feeling very tired and slight eye burning and heavy head...please guide me..
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jun 2010