Will it effect my baby if I take Norethisterone tablet for UTI ?

i am in urenery infection but i feel the symptom of pregnecy. so iam test the pregnency. but result is negative if to day once time i am eat one tablet of Norethisterone it will effect my babies in danger my age is 28 years. i am a mother of two boys one 7 year and one 9 year. i am stop the pregnency. if i am in urenery infection and i am feel the pregnency symptoms. but the pregnency result is negative. So i am swallow only one tablet of Norethisterone tablet. If i am in pregnent it will destroy my baby
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011