Will it be possible to regrow hair after years of being bald ?

when i was 19 i was taking depo( birth control ) i was using for about a year within that time my hair began to come out,so i discontinued my use of the product,about 90% of my hair came out im completly bald at the top now im 26 an my hair still hasnt grown back yet its made me very insecure especially around men,iv never used anything,but now i am just ready to get my hair back please whats the best product to regrow my hair i am to young to be bald like this and its already been 7 years i ve been hiding it an i am tired PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011