Will it be possible to get pregnant even after the out flow of semen from vagina after intercourse ?

Couple trying for baby here. Whenevr we have sex, I find that after I ejaculate and pul out, most of the semen flows out from he vagina. Why is this? We usually have sex lying side by side or in doggy style.
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.There is no need to worry about this.This is not going to affect your attempts.This is pretty common and happens to most of the couples.Our of millions of sperms ejaculated only few enter vagina and reach the place of fertilization.Just keep trying.You should try in middle of cycle for having a better chance.bye and all the best.