Will i not ovulate with the dominant folicle with the ovulation pill I had ?

Hi , I am a female 31 yrs old. I have a child 4 years old. Now I am planning for a second child. I have taken ovulation pill for my first pregnancy . now i am on my 10th day of periods , and as per a doctor s instruction I took ovulation pill called Letroz 5 mg for 5 days, one each a day from 2nd day of my period. On the 10th day of periods I have done the scanning and it says , Endometrial thickness 10 mm and Right and left ovary with classical PCO with 10-12 GFS 1CM. What does this indicate? Will i not ovulate with the dominant folicle with the ovulation pill I had? please advice me. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011