Will i have any improvement in my height if i continue with Dr.Ayurveda Body Growth ?

Sir i have been using Dr. ayurveda Body Growth, nw what i wana know is, will it really help me to grow my height... n if yes can it cause any side effects to me....? sir plz do answer me in my
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
be sure about the ingredients of the product and find in the product information booklets
consult your doctor with the product
if you do not get detailed information regarding composition,effects ,adverse effects ,side effects then it is better not to use the product unless you are sure abut its chemical compositions and effect of them on human body
your height depend on your genetic inheritance that can not be modified by drugs