Will hyponidd and diane-35 help in curing PCOD and reducing testosterone levels ?

hi...m aged 21..i had a pain in my whole abdomen i got checked by the doctor so it comes out polycystic ovarian disease..and i had a irregular periods also..and my periods also not cme from mre than a month..so doctor gave me a medicine and said to take 3 times a day and said your periods will come in 3 days for getting periods and prescribed Diane-35 from the very first day of period but my periods dint came so i get myself checked by another doctor then the another doctor gave me hyponidd and its about a week am takin hyponidd from my first day of period..doctor said my testerone level is also very high and also said to take diane-35 4m today..today is my 6th day of period.so is it safe to take both medicines together.. or should i take it from next month from 1st day of period i have very much brown spots on my face from 7-8 years and facial hairs are also coming out..so will these medicines clears my face too and my PCOD.please suggest me..lookin forward for your support and cooperation..thanks........
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011